Welcome to Camp MAE’s Adventure with Dad Camp
The Ohana Series: Adventure with Dad Camp
Following the success of the Daddy and Me camp, we have decided to do another camp for dads and the older children, ages, 8 years and above. In this Adventure with Dad camp, daddies will be bringing their kids for an adventure by the beach in Port Dickson. It will be a raw adventure where dads and kids will explore more about the marine life, set up tents and build a fire, catch some sea creatures to make food and basically enjoy the easy-breezy life by the beach.
The objectives of this camp are:
- To encourage both the father and child to understand the concept of basic living.
- To encourage father and child to learn more about marine life, the weather and environment, the living organisms and sea creatures that they can find by the beach.
- To encourage children to build a variety of life skills sets and to learn more about one’s potentials and abilities.
- To encourage children to learn, understand and be observant of their surrounding environment.
- To encourage and promote bonding and building relationship between father and child.
- To encourage and promote bonding time between father and child.