Welcome to Camp MAE’s Adventure Camp Series – Me, the Resilient Kid
The Adventure Camp: Me, the Resilient Kid
The Adventure Camp series has been revamped and redesigned to consist better programs and activities, covering many more aspects of developing children’s character strength and life skills. Using the concept of learning through play, this Series provides children a variety of fun and exciting outdoor and nature activities that encourages them to develop a variety of life skills and build good values.
Me, the Resilient Kid is a 3 days 2 nights camp for kids to build and develop their critical thinking and creative thinking skills. In this camp, children will be given a variety of tasks that would require them to think out of the box, to make the most strategic decisions and to problem solve, hence encouraging them to build resiliency. Some of the activities includes a nature science experiment, jungle trekking challenge, design & build project and many more.
The objectives of this camp are:
- To encourage children to develop the ability to cope with stress from different settings and situations, hence building their resiliency.
- To encourage children to build their critical thinking skills – to analyse and understand the situations that they are in
- To encourage children to build their problem solving and decision making skills – to come up with different solutions for different situations
- To encourage children to think out of the box.
- To encourage children to learn, understand and be observant of their surrounding environment.