Welcome to Camp MAE’s Ohana Camp
The Ohana Series: The Ohana Camp
The Ohana camp is a family camp for families with kids between 3-10 years old. This camp aims to encourage the whole family to discover more about nature and experience the fun and excitement of being outdoors together. The activities in the camp encourages the whole family to perform task and activities together, giving each other a chance to learn more about one another, creating a special bond within the family.
The objectives of this camp are:
- To provide children a variety of activities that encourages the development of their physical, mental, social and emotional well-being.
- To encourage children to build different skill sets and understanding their abilities and potentials.
- To encourage children to learn, understand and be observant of their surrounding environment.
- To encourage the family to understand about each other’s strength and weaknesses, abilities and potentials.
- To encourage and promote bonding time between the whole family.